VERIFOOD distribute products contain renewable raw materials of agricultural origin such as non-genetically modified starch derived from crops. Our raw material for tableware is wheat brain.
- Traditional plastic clamshells are made from petroleum, the world’s most valuable, non-renewable resource.
- Wheat bran products are made from rapidly renewable resources, not oil.
- Our wheat bran products are made from a reclaimed resource.
- Our wheat bran products are compostable in commercial compost facilities, and fortunately yes in your home compost.
- Compost is a great way to improve vital soil resources and divert waste that would otherwise be landfilled.
- Composting helps divert waste from landfills.
VERIFOOD will be in the vanguard of working for our Bountiful LAND.
Our mission is to keep organic waste from ever entering a landfill and can be consumed by micro-organisms that live in our soils. We understand the connection between the health of the planet and the impacts of disposable packaging. Every day VERIFOOD works to connect our customers and all consumers with mother earth to be better stewards of the environment for our Bountiful LAND.